Outstanding Contribution Award
Recognising those members who have ‘gone the extra mile’ for the benefit of the BHBIA membership.
This award recognises those members who have ‘gone the extra mile’ for the benefit of the BHBIA membership.
Members are invited to nominate those individuals who you think have made an outstanding contribution to the organisation and its members during the year.
Nominations for 2016 have CLOSED and the winners have now been announced - see details.
Nominations for 2017 will be invited in September 2017. See bottom of this page for the full timetable.
Examples of members who might deserve this award could include:
- Someone who has helped to raise standards of legal and ethical compliance through their work on guidelines initiatives
- Someone who has made a significant contribution to education and/or the promotion of best practice through their involvement in training courses/events
- Someone who has put an exceptional amount of effort into the activities of a committee such as the Fieldwork Forum or BOBI Committee.
Note: All nominees must be a member of the BHBIA and you cannot nominate yourself. Current members of the BHBIA Executive Committee are not eligible to be nominated for these awards, nor are employees or anyone contracted to work on behalf of the organisation.
The Award is made in the form of BHBIA training and events vouchers to be used by the end of the following year, thus allowing personal members to attend an event that would otherwise too expensive or rewarding the companies who provide time for people to work on BHBIA activities.
Timetable for the Outstanding Contribution Award 2017:
- Nominations open: September
- Deadline for nominations: 26th September
- Nominations reviewed by BHBIA Committee: October-November
- Winner(s) announced: 1st December (at the BHBIA Winter Seminar).
- Presentation of Award to winner(s): May 2018 (at the BHBIA Annual Conference)