Entry deadline: 17th February 2020 – 5pm
Research/analysis covering any aspect of market access or other projects that are designed to help improve patient access to treatments.
- Showcase how your research or analytical project has helped improve patient access to treatments. At least some of the impact must have been in the UK
- Highlight the positive role played by business intelligence in the company’s market access strategy
Examples of the types of projects that would be suitable for this category:
- Support for health economic evaluation
- Aiding the development of patient access schemes
- Patient pathways mapping and understanding – identifying where resources should be invested to support the patient journey
- Identifying barriers to patient management and how to overcome these
- Using real world evidence generated via research to demonstrate the value of specific treatments
See SUBMISSION GUIDELINES to make sure that your entry meets the required specifications
See FAQS and ENTRY TIPS for lots of helpful advice to help you fine tune your entry - this includes clarification on the definition of 'impact'
Click on ENTRY FORM to submit your entry (we recommend that you check out the form now so that you know exactly what information will be needed)
- You’ll need to have all the entrants’ details to hand and ensure you have obtained their permissions for their details to be used in publicity
- The entry form gives you the opportunity to specify any companies who should not view your entry – so that these can be excluded from the judging panel.
What happens next?
- Judging will take place in late March - the panel for each category will be carefully selected to ensure impartiality and all judges sign a confidentiality undertaking.
- The highly commended shortlist will be publicised in April. You will be notified by the end of March whether or not your entry has been successful in reaching this stage. One of the highly commended entries will be announced as the winner at the awards ceremony on 11th May.