Entry deadline: 14th February 2022 – 5pm
Awarded for a research or analytical project that has demonstrated a beneficial response to COVID-19.
- Showcase a research or analytical project that has had a significant impact on a pharma/healthcare company’s response to COVID-19 in the UK, and/or has demonstrated a successful adaptation to COVID-19 in the way that the work was conducted
- Highlight how the insight(s) helped to positively influence the company’s response to COVID-19 within the UK and/or how the project successfully achieved its other objectives
Answering the following questions should help bring your submission to life:
- What was the initial business question?
- Which stakeholders did you involve from the project outset and why?
- What methodology did you use and how did you decide on it?
- How did the insights impact on decision-making and positively influence the company’s response to COVID-19 and/or other key actions in line with the project’s objectives
- What is the evidence that the beneficial response to COVID-19 and/or adapted approach will continue to have a positive impact in that lasts beyond the immediate post-COVID period
How to enter
See SUBMISSION GUIDELINES to make sure that your entry meets the required specifications - this tab includes details of the specific criteria against which your entry will be judged
See FAQS and ENTRY TIPS for lots of helpful advice to help you fine tune your entry
Click on ENTRY FORM to submit your entry (we recommend that you check out the form now so that you know exactly what information will be needed)
- You’ll need to have all the entrants’ details to hand and ensure you have obtained their permissions for their details to be used in publicity
- The entry form gives you the opportunity to specify any companies who should not view your entry – so that these can be excluded from the judging panel.
What happens next?
- Judging will take place in late March - the panel for each category will be carefully selected to ensure impartiality and all judges sign a confidentiality undertaking.
- The highly commended shortlist will be publicised in April. You will be notified by the end of March whether or not your entry has been successful in reaching this stage. One of the highly commended entries will be announced as the winner at the awards ceremony on 16th May.
View the Terms and Conditions of Entry