Company of the Year Awards
(Entries for 2017-18 open in October)
Tell us what makes your team the best! These awards recognise pharma company and agency teams that stand out from the crowd, based on what you tell us about your company’s ethos and successes.
NEW fully-judged process – 2 stages – shortlisting, followed by final judging.
The categories are:
- Pharma Company of the Year - sponsored by GfK - open to Pharma/Healthcare Company Business Intelligence teams (submissions must relate to the business intelligence team – including market research, business analytics and related areas as applicable – not the company as a whole).
- BOBI Agency of the Year - sponsored by Roche Products Ltd - open to Agencies/Consultancies in any area of business intelligence (including market research, fieldwork/data collection, commercial analytics and related disciplines) and Personal Members
For both awards, entrants must be UK based and/or have a significant focus in the UK - and your organisation must be a full BHBIA member.
How to enter:
- Submit your entry on the specific Company Awards Entry Template and upload it with your completed online Entry Form.
- Entries should be submitted by a key contact, on behalf of the team. There is no fee to enter.
- Please obtain all the necessary approvals.
- Entries will be assessed by a carefully selected panel of senior judges who will select a shortlist of finalists.
- The shortlisted companies in each category will be annouced in February and will then go forward to a second judging stage with a different panel.
The process has been designed to be as objective as possible and to give all types/sizes of company a chance of winning.
For additional information consult our Frequently Asked Questions resource.
NEW for 2017:
Companies who are successful in being shortlisted will be invited to make a 1 minute video about their organisation, to be shown on the awards night and in subsequent publicity via the BHBIA website/social media. All finalists will be encouraged to take part. More details will be provided on shortlisting.
The shortlisting and final judging panels may include judges from outside business intelligence, as well as senior business intelligence professionals (which for Pharma Company of the Year will be drawn from the agency membership and for Agency of the Year from the pharma membership).
If you are short-listed, your Executive Summary will be used in BOBI Awards publicity, along with a short statement from the judges on what impressed them about your company.
Pharma Companies - you can now download a document with some ideas about what you may want to include in your entry - see 'Downloads' below right - and select Pharma Company of the Year - Entry Tips
Terms and Conditions