(Entries for 2017-18 open in October)
Based on real-life business intelligence projects or programmes conducted in the last 3 years
Choice of 7 categories (2 new this year) – a given project can only be entered in ONE category
2 stage process – shortlisting, followed by final judging
How to enter:
- Submit your entry on the specific Panel-Judged Awards Entry Template and upload it with your completed online Entry Form.
- Entries should be submitted by a key contact, on behalf of the team.
- Entry is free as long as at least one of the companies involved in your submission is a full BHBIA member. If not, you will need to pay an entry fee of £200+VAT.
- Please obtain all the necessary approvals.
- Entries will be assessed by a carefully selected panel of senior judges who will select a shortlist of finalists
- The shortlisted companies in each category will be annouced in February and will then go forward to a second judging stage with a different panel.
- The process has been designed to be as objective as possible and to give all types/sizes of company a chance of winning.
For additional information consult our frequently asked questions resource.
The categories for 2016-17 are listed below. Click on each award title for more information, including the specific focus of the category, details of previous winning entries and other useful tips:
- Best Customer Insight - sponsored by medeConnect Healthcare Insight
- Most Innovative Approach - sponsored by SHC Universal
- Excellence in Business Analytics - sponsored by QuintilesIMS
- Best Business Impact - sponsored by Janssen
- Excellence in Data Collection/Fieldwork - sponsored by SERMO
- The 'Optimising Engagement' Award (NEW) - sponsored by Adelphi Research UK
- Best Patient-Centric Approach (NEW) - sponsored by Kantar Millward Brown
Entry is free as long as at least one of the companies involved in your submission is a full BHBIA member. If not, you will need to pay an entry fee of £200+VAT.