The BOBI Challenge
Entries are now closed for 2017
Competition day: 30th March 2017
Venue: MSD, Hertford Road, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire EN11 9BU
The BOBI Challenge 2017 – Risky Business
The BOBI Challenge is returning on the 30th March 2017, with the exciting theme of health monitoring.
- What is your Fitbit telling you about your health and wellbeing?
- What will it be telling your Doctor in 5 years time? And your insurance company? And your employer?!
Never one to shy away from the big industry challenges of the future, this year’s event is about the potential impact of monitoring technology on life, health and wellbeing in the near future.
Looking beyond the watch on your wrist, where are we going next?
- What ethical, moral, and legal challenges will your management team be bringing to you in this area?
- How will you bring your product to market through this minefield of risk and opportunity?
The BOBI Challenge 2017 is a one day business simulation which explores the opportunities and disruption from advancing health monitoring technology.
During the day you will be working within a team to explore the potential impact of these technologies on the way we manage health and sickness. You’ll develop a business plan assessing risk and opportunities and launch your product into an uncertain future.
The day is ideally suited for business intelligence professionals with more than two years' experience, but anyone will benefit from the experience.
- If you want to explore the challenges and ethical dilemmas these technologies bring, then why not send one of your team (or come yourself). Stretch your thinking in this area, explore new approaches, and connect with colleagues with similar needs.
- If you want to explore how these issues will impact your clients, and their upcoming research needs, then why not send one of your team (or come yourself). Stretch your thinking in this area, explore new approaches, and connect with colleagues with similar needs.
There is no fee to enter the BOBI Challenge, but you must work in a full BHBIA member company to take part.
- Suitable for pharma and agency business intelligence professionals from across the market research/ analytics spectrum
- Individual entry process – no difficulties of getting a team together – teams will be formed on the day
- Places will be provisionally allocated on a first come first served basis, so book your place early
- We reserve the right to limit the number of entrants going forward from any one company if capacity is exceeded.