The BHBIA Annual Conference ‘bhbia2022' will take place at The Millennium Gloucester Hotel, London on Monday 16th and Tuesday 17th May 2022.
This is an opportunity for agencies and consultancies (including fieldwork companies) to engage with delegates, whether your target customers are pharmaceutical companies, other agencies, or both. The Agency Fair is a traditional exhibition style event, taking place all day on Monday 16th May and until 3.20pm on Tuesday 17th May. The Agency Fair will be open during tea/coffee and lunch breaks, offering over four hours’ potential exposure. There will be two stand space sizes on offer again in 2022.
Our objective is to provide a comfortable environment where clients can engage in quality discussion with potential new agency partners as well as those they are familiar with, enabling them to evaluate a range of options that agencies and consultancies provide. Equally, we recognise that you are looking for a return on your investment and we aim to provide a platform to generate interest and awareness to help you to set up opportunities for the future.
Any BHBIA member organisation may book, but spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first-come first served basis – book early to secure your preferred location.
Agency Fair Exhibition Space
- The BHBIA will provide one high cocktail table & two stools for small stands / marked out space only for large stands.
- The space provided for each agency will allow you to have two or three people engaged in conversation at any one time (Dimensions are strictly 1.5m x 1m for small stands and 3m x 1.5m for large stands), please respect your exhibiting neighbours when planning how to utilise your space).
- Small stands - Please bring a roller banner (2000mm height x 800mm wide) with your company name/logo to mark your space.
- Large stands - The area will be marked out and you can provide any stand that can fit within this space and within the height restrictions shown on the plan.
- Please note: storage space is restricted and any gifts/brochures you would like to distribute must fit within your own exhibition area/be stored under the cocktail table).
- All stands will be in the Sentosa Suite where lunch, tea/coffee will be served.
- Please note the minimum ceiling height in the agency fair areas is 3m.
What marketing support will the BHBIA provide?
- Agency profiles: To gain clients’ interest in advance and encourage them to speak to new agencies, each agency will be asked to supply 100 words about themselves/the services they will be exhibiting.
This information will be:
• Included on the Agency Fair page of the website. A link will be circulated to all delegates prior to the conference encouraging them to attend the fair.
• Included in delegate packs at the event
- Agency Fair Competition: To encourage clients to visit as many agencies as possible, and in line with the theme, forms can be filled in by visiting stands for information and once completed handed in to be entered into the prize draw. Then at the end of each day, three complete entries will be drawn from a hat and exchanged for prizes in the Agency Fair prize draw.
- Logo on the BHBIA website – your logo will be added to the Agency Fair website page in the run up to the event
- Post event website link - all delegates will be given access to a secure section on the BHBIA website, containing copies of all the papers and links to various websites. As an exhibitor, a link to your website will be included free-of-charge.
How much does it cost?
- Small (1.5m x 1m) Two Day Exhibition Space - Stands 1-10, 12-19, 21-23 - £900 + VAT
- Large (3m x 1.5m) Two Day Exhibition Space - Stands 1, 11, 20, 24 - £1750 + VAT
- All exhibitors must have at least one full delegate place registered for the two days of the Conference itself and no discounted rates will be offered to delegates manning their areas. Exhibitors must be current full members of the BHBIA.
How do I book?
As soon as possible and by 25th March at the latest:
Select your preferred space and complete the online booking form.
View the floor plan to indicate on your booking form (in the Comments/Dietary Requirements box) your preferred stand number.
What do we need from you?
By Monday 11th April:
(i) Please email your company logo (high resolution JPEG format) and company website address to us at email@example.com, for the printing of conference literature and to take advantage of the website listing facility.
(ii) Send us your 100 word Agency profile as explained above.
Various sponsorship opportunities are also available for agencies wishing to support the conference - Click here for full details.