Deadline for Call for Content - 12th September
Monday 12 September 2022
The Board are working hard to secure a new venue that will deliver the high standards we expect in terms of comfort and facilities – for both the conference itself and the agency fair. As soon as this is confirmed, we'll let you know details and dates.
Meanwhile, please start thinking now about how your organisation could contribute, and get together with colleagues / potential co-speakers to develop your ideas.
Here are some of the questions we'd like to address:
- What does 'transformation' really mean? Are we transforming or do we continue to do what we’ve always done?
- Content is king, data is queen, is this really the case? Can data and analytics really drive transformational change in healthcare business intelligence or is this a passing phase?
- Can primary market research co-exist with data and analytics or are these competing forces?
- How do we really create high value insights that can positively impact our nation’s health?
- The UK is envied due to some of the best data available across the key EU markets, so why are our outcomes lagging behind our European counterparts?
bhbia2023 will be created for you – to share challenges, share mistakes, share learnings, share ideas and help propel us forward.
Together we are stronger. Let's come together and build on past successes to create our future.
We’ll be looking for a variety of session types including, but not limited to:
- Interactive sessions – in smaller break-out groups
- Short, ‘TED’ style presentations – on the main stage
- Thought-provoking case-studies
More details coming soon...
A full briefing document, to include submission guidelines plus details of the conference venue and dates, will be out in August, and submissions will be required by 12th September.