Hamilton House, Mabledon Place, London WC1H 9BD
Thursday 10 October 2019, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
This highly interactive and pragmatic training workshop will help participants maximise their impact, become more effective at influencing internal and external stakeholders, and be more confident and assertive in their working relationships.
Coffee and Registration at 9.00am for a 9.30am start
The workshop will be specifically tailored to the needs of business intelligence professionals and run by a professional trainer with extensive experience of working with relevant organisations.
will leave with a tangible and concrete action plan that, once
implemented back in the workplace, will make a real difference to your
personal impact and thus to the success of your business relationships.
Who will benefit?
Client- or agency-side: particularly suitable for mid-level researchers/BI professionals, but of benefit to anyone who is looking to more effectively influence, have greater impact, and be more confident and assertive in their working relationships.
Focus of the Course
We aim to achieve this by:
- Discussing and practising the key tools and skills of effective influencers and communicators;
- Recognising the impact that one has on others and enabling participants to deploy different skills and styles to achieve their intended impact;
- Analysing the key factors and pressures impacting upon the client or internal stakeholder’s world, their business and thus their insight needs, so as to deliver more 'value';
- Increasing both participants’ capability and confidence in managing conflict and dealing with difficult situations and different personalities.
Why attend the BHBIA’s workshop?
- The workshop will be specifically tailored to the needs of business intelligence professionals;
- Our highly-regarded trainer, Daniel Wain has a background of training and coaching within our industry and extensive experience of working with relevant organisations, including the Market Research Society (MRS) and many leading marketing, market research and brand consultancies;
- The attendees will be able to learn from each other’s issues and challenges, and the mix of pharma and agency delegates will help them see situations from different perspectives.
The ultimate aim is for the participants to leave with tangible and concrete action plans that, once implemented back in the workplace, will make a real difference to their personal impact and thus to the success of their business relationships.
The day will be run by an external professional training organisation: Daniel Wain Consulting Limited.
'Early bird' delegate fees for bookings made on or before the 10th September 2019 (early-bird deadline extended for this event due to the summer break):
- Members: £404 + VAT
- Non-Members: £494 + VAT
(These prices include a 10% early booking discount).
Cancellation Policy for early bird bookings: full fee payable / no refunds given; however a substitute delegate can be accepted. (Our standard cancellation policy does not apply).
Delegate Fees for bookings made after the 10th September 2019:
- Members: £449 + VAT
- Non-Members: £549 + VAT
Cancellation Policy: standard cancellation policy applies, as stated on booking form
Online Booking - Click on the register for event button below. Please note you must be logged in if you are a member or join as a registered user to book online. VAT will be added when you click Register for Event