Sponsored Satellite Rooms 2017
The BHBIA Annual Conference ‘Positive Disruption’ will take place at The Royal Garden Hotel, London on Monday 8th and Tuesday 9th May 2017.
This year there will be 2 types of opportunity for agencies (including fieldwork companies) to engage with delegates, whether your target customers are pharmaceutical companies, other agencies, or both:
1. Agency Fair – traditional exhibition style event, taking place all day on Monday 8th and until after lunch on Tuesday 9th May. The Agency Fair will be open during tea/coffee and lunch breaks, offering over 4 hours' potential exposure. New for 2017: there will be two stand space sizes on offer
2. Sponsored Satellite Rooms - A room that can be used by a company to showcase their products / services in an exclusive environment
Our objective is to provide a comfortable environment where clients can engage in quality discussion with potential new agency partners as well as those they are familiar with, enabling them to evaluate a range of options that agencies provide. Equally, we recognise that agencies are looking for a return on investment and we aim to provide a choice of platform to generate interest and awareness to help set up opportunities for the future.
Any Agency may book either or both of these opportunities, but spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first-come first served basis – book early to secure your preferred location/slot.
Sponsored Satellite Rooms
- The BHBIA will provide a room for you to use as you wish.
- It is fine to promote your services but we suggest that you come up with an idea to attract attendees (e/g/ a topical discussion theme, game or quiz)
- Please note BHBIA will only provide the space. If you want to offer refreshments these would need to be purchased directly from the venue and arranged with them in advance of the event.
- Each room will be available for a choice of one hour slots: Monday: 6.15pm - 7.15pm or Tuesday: 8.00am - 9.00am
- Please note that companies will be expected to promote their own rooms. The BHBIA will distribute information (see 'What marketing support will the BHBIA provide?' below) but cannot undertake to ensure that delegates attend.
What marketing support will the BHBIA provide?
- Agency profiles / discussion topics: To gain clients’ interest in advance and encourage them to attend the satellite rooms each sponsor will be asked to supply 100 words about themselves and/or what they will be offering in the room.
This information will be:
• Included on the Sponsored Satellite Rooms page of the website. A link will be circulated to all delegates prior to the conference encouraging them to contact sponsors/book places as applicable.
• Included in delegate packs at the event
- Logo on the BHBIA website – your logo will be added to the Sponsored Satellite Rooms website page in the run up to the event
- Post event website link - all delegates will be given access to a secure section on the BHBIA website, containing copies of all the papers and links to various websites. As a satellite room host, a link to your website will be included free-of-charge.
Will I get a delegate list in advance so that I can invite clients?
- No, sorry. the Board have discussed this option, but feel that as many agencies already contact their clients prior to the conference, this would only increase emails/calls and potentially deter pharma contacts from attending the sponsored satellite rooms / exhibition. You will of course receive a delegate list in your pack as soon as you arrive to register at the event.
How much does it cost?
- Hire of a room for one hour - £500 (exc.VAT) Choice of times: Monday: 6.15pm - 7.15pm and Tuesday: 8.00am - 9.00am.
How do I book? - Click here to book online
(Please note: You must have at least one full delegate place registered for the day of your booking. Your company must be current full members of the BHBIA)
What do we need from you?
As soon as possible and by 24th March at the latest:
Complete the online booking form to book your chosen slot.
By Monday 3rd April:
(i) Please email your company logo (high resolution JPEG format) and company website address to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, for the printing of conference literature and to take advantage of the website listing facility.
(ii) Send us your 100 word Agency profile/discussion topic as explained above.
(iii) Let us know if you would like delegates to book in advance to visit your satellite room. If so, we will need a contact name, email address / telephone number and any stipulations about who is invited to attend, so that we can put this on the website. (However please note that it's likely you will also need to actively market the slot yourselves)
SPACES ARE ALLOCATED ON A FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVED BASIS – CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW. (please note you must be logged in to see the booking page)
Various sponsorship opportunities are also available for agencies wishing to support the conference - Click here for full details.