21,900 plus company benefits
KANTAR PROFILES – HEALTH
Kantar Profiles Division - Health provides healthcare professional and patient community solutions, utilizing its industry-leading healthcare panel. With a long heritage as an innovator in healthcare research, All Global merged into the Kantar Profiles Division family of brands in November 2013. By integrating gamification and field research into the healthcare market sector, Kantar Profiles Division combines a skilled team of thought leaders into one portfolio. Collectively, this enterprise now represents the world’s largest population panel from Kantar Profiles Division matched up with physician and mayor panels from Kantar Profiles Division.
Our innovative technology, proven sampling methodologies and operational excellence facilitate a deep understanding of Healthcare Professionals and Patients. From award-winning survey engagement to fieldwork management, we add value at every stage of the research process. Focusing on local market knowledge, Kantar Profiles Division’s proprietary panels deliver access to more than 5.5 million online research respondents with unparalleled quality, capacity and targeting.
As a Research project coordinator, you are required to recruit healthcare professionals from Kantar panel to take part in Qualitative research projects. This including recruit and schedule respondents for interviews and follow-up to confirm their attendance, coordinating with Project managers to complete the fieldwork within commissioned timelines.
The Research project coordinator will be able to work on multiple assignments/projects simultaneously and organise your time efficiently to meet the deadlines on a regular basis. It is important that to be confident when conducting discussion around complex healthcare related issues with healthcare professionals across the medical spectrum including payors and key opinion leaders.
• Develop recruitment solutions to meet the current and changing needs of the Kantar Qualitative and Online projects for both the EU and US Field Teams.
• Communications are key for all Research project coordinators and stay within the appropriate team in the open office to allow easy and efficient updates during projects.
• Projects’ quotas will be set throughout the project to ensure interviewers are on track to meet their final requests and encourage regular communication.
• Daily project updates of your completed interviews/recruits and booked appointments must be supplied to the project manager team. These updates need to be given by 4pm and should be communicated regardless of your progress. Research project coordinators will be provided with an update excel file by the project managers.
• Recruiters needed always submit incentives files to the relevant project manager at projects’ completion stage and use the Kantar approved templates provided.
Commitment to projects
• Once assigned to a project, you are responsible for meeting your quotas and deadlines.
• All calls are recorded for monitoring purposes.
• Research project coordinators will have at least 30% of their interview quota monitored on every project, in line with the MRS Code.
• Quality control assessments will be logged on a monitoring form and feedback placed on the interviewer’s file.
• A review of the feedback and quality control monitoring forms will be conducted by the Resources Manager and any issues arising, coaching needs and feedback will be provided to the interviewers.
• Kantar has a policy of zero tolerance towards the gathering of inaccurate data or falsifying records.
How to apply
Please use the below link to apply; https://kantar.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/KANTAR/job/London-Millbank/Qual---Quant-Recruiter---French-Speaking_R034465
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted date: 01 July 2021