November 15th, 2023
Get ready for the BOBI Compliance Challenge 2024
Calling all business insights professionals! The Compliance Challenge is back for 2024, allowing you to demonstrate your passion, expertise and teamwork in this fun and engaging challenge.
This competition spotlights what excellent compliance looks like. But you do not have to be a compliance expert to take part – a keen interest in compliance and a desire to tackle a challenge that will help you improve your knowledge matter more.
Crafted by the experts of the BHBIA Ethics & Compliance Committee, you will respond to a series of challenges.
Your mission? Respond to these challenges, backed by references to guidelines, regulations and law, and demonstrate your knack for applying compliance wisdom in a pragmatic, business-friendly manner
The competition opens for entries on 1st December 2023 but now is the perfect time to assemble your dream team. Bring together a team comprising market research maestros, fieldwork aficionados, and analytics geniuses. The more diverse, the better—a maximum of 6 main entrants is recommended.
Reflecting on their triumph in 2022, winners from Ipsos said, “This has been an eye-opening experience, inviting us to bring talent together from across the company to think of compliance in a forward-thinking way. These questions have given us a new perspective, challenged our knowledge and ways of applying it.”
With thanks to the Ethics & Compliance Committee for their support of the BOBI Compliance Challenge 2024 and for their commitment to supporting excellence in business intelligence.
Timeline for the BOBI Compliance Challenge 2024
- 1st December 2023: Entries open - Complete the simple entry form to register your interest. You don’t need to have finalised your team line-up at this point.
- 5th February 2024: Entries close
- 12th February to 4th March 2024 - Competition window. We’ll issue the brief on 12th February and you can complete your entry in your own time over the three week period.
- April 2024: Highly-commended entries announced
- 13th May 2024: Awards Ceremony at the BHBIA Annual Conference, Hilton London Wembley.
Look out for an email from us when entries open or head to the BOBI Awards section of the website on 1st December.