February 18th, 2021
Two new guides have been produced this month:
Data Protection Update - Naming the End Client - updated and extended Feb 2021
- This update aims to explain clearly and simply the circumstances in which an end client needs to be identified to market research participants.
- It has been extended to include examples that illustrate the likely data processing roles of key parties in the primary market research chain, in a series of different scenarios.
Sharing Personal Data - Quick Guide - new Feb 2021
- This guide summarises the latest guidance and support available when sharing personal data between data controllers.
- In December 2020 two documents were issued that will help BHBIA members to take into account data protection requirements when sharing personal data with another organisation: the NHSX Data Sharing Agreement Template and the ICO Data Sharing Code of Practice.
- The Quick Guide outlines the key elements of these two documents that you may find useful.
You can download both these guides from the Privacy & Data Protection section of the website.