Excellence in Business Analytics
Sponsored by QuintilesIMS.
Awarded to a piece of work that has provided new insight, direction, visualisation or revitalisation of current business practice. This should be demonstrable through the effective delivery of analytics across the business intelligence spectrum.
Entries may focus on any or all of the following areas:
- Highlighting outstanding work in field force excellence
- Demonstrating the effective use of multichannel analytics bringing data to life for end users
- Leveraging the power of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to drive business results
- Generating new and actionable insight through primary and secondary data analysis
- In addition, all entries must demonstrate a clear focus on utilisation of data for the benefit of the UK client business, patients and/or the NHS.
Download the Panel-Judged Awards Entry Template (your entry must be completed on this template)
Complete an online Entry Form (you will need to upload your submission with this form)
For entries to be successful in this category it is essential that your entry is clearly written, and that you explain your methodology/analytical approach and demonstrate how your work focused on utilisation of data for the benefit of the UK client business, patients and/or the NHS, accepting that it may not (yet) be possible to assess the business impact of your work.
Remember you can enter projects that are up to 3 years old (at 31st December).
This category was new in 2015-16. Click on the links below to view executive summaries and judges' comments from last year, plus previous years' winners of the 'Excellence in Sales Force Effectiveness/Commercial Analysis' category, which had a similar focus.