Guidance on the legal and ethical implications of using secondary
data for market research and associated business intelligence purposes
such as database building or customer relationship management.
- Focus on the collection, processing and storage of secondary data for UK healthcare BI use
- Help make sure things go smoothly from a legal and ethical point of view
- Protect you, your data and those that provide the data, which can save you time and trouble
- Have GDPR / UK Data Protection Act 2018 requirements built in throughout
To date, 14 Guides have been developed - click on the links below to download these in print-ready PDF format.
For the other resources specifically designed to help you with implementation of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) see related link to Privacy and Data Protection section on the right hand side.
The GDPR Risk and Privacy Impact Assessment guide is particularly pertinent to the use of secondary data.
Materials from recent meetings:
- Compliance Dos and Don’ts when Using Secondary Data for UK Healthcare BI - 25 Jan 2019 - webinar recording and slides