A series designed to provide guidance on the legal and ethical issues impacting data analysts
- Focus on the collection, processing and storage of secondary data for UK healthcare BI use
- Help make sure things go smoothly from a legal and ethical point of view
- Protect you, your data and those that provide the data, which can save you time and trouble
- Have GDPR / UK Data Protection Act 2018 requirements built in throughout
To date, 14 Guides have been developed - click on the links below to download these in print-ready PDF format.
For the other resources specifically designed to help you with implementation of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) see the Privacy and Data Protection section of the website.
Two guides are particularly pertinent to data analytics:
- The GDPR Risk and Privacy Impact Assessment guide
- The Sharing Personal Data - Quick Guide (new Feb 2021)
Materials from recent meetings:
- Compliance Dos and Don’ts when Using Secondary Data for UK Healthcare BI - 25 Jan 2019 - webinar recording and slides