In addition to the Board, the BHBIA is run by committees who work hard on your behalf. Committee member volunteers are drawn from a cross-section of the BHBIA membership.
- BOBI Committee - The BOBI Committee is responsible for setting the direction and planning the detail of the BOBI Awards process. As well as setting the BOBI Awards agenda, the group have a key role once a year in judging the Real-life submission entries.
- Ethics and Compliance - The goal of the Ethics & Compliance Committee (ECC) is to ensure that the highest levels of legal and ethical compliance are adhered to in all business intelligence practices. This group is responsible for delivering compliance training and webinars, as well as providing a suite of guidance materials to support members. Committee members are drawn from across the Agency, Pharma and Personal Member sectors of the membership, encompassing market research, fieldwork and data analytics expertise.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion - This working group of volunteers are seeking to address the following priority areas: Supporting the BHBIA membership to ensure we have appropriate Diversity, Equity and Inclusion measures in place in the execution of Market Research Studies; Helping member companies to achieve better Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in their Organisations; Listening to understand Diversity, Equity and Inclusion across the BHBIA membership.
- Sustainability - This BHBIA committee is focussed on helping members as they address sustainability in their business intelligence activities
In addition, we run a series of 'Member Connect Groups', for particular sections of the membership.
- Fieldwork Forum - for all those with an interest in optimising their fieldwork success and ensuring that fieldwork-related issues are given appropriate prominence with the BHBIA
- Rising Stars Connect Group - for those with up to 5 years' industry experience
- Analytics Connect Group - for all those with an interest in analytics
See Events, Courses & Webinars section of the website for forthcoming meetings.
If you are interested in joining one of the Committees, or getting involved with the organisation of one of the Connect Groups, please click on the button below to fill in a contact form.