Friday 04 November 2022, 12.30-1.15pm
Webinar recording, slides and Q&A now available
Full BHBIA members only - you will need to log in to access these resources - once logged in, the link and password will appear on the page below this text.
We know that the issue of Fair Market Value (FMV) presents significant challenges for many within the industry and is a hot topic of discussion amongst our members.
The BHBIA’s working group has produced new "Guidelines for Incentive Payments Within Market Research" which aims to help our members remunerate those that participate in healthcare market research fairly, protect the quality of the sample and the quality of the data produced, whilst working within the necessary industry regulations and company requirements.
This webinar will introduce the guidance document to members, and we will share pharma, market research agency and fieldwork perspectives on how this will help in practice.
- If you work in an agency that conducts market research, whether in a full service agency, fieldwork company or any other capacity, this will help you to engage in transparent discussions around FMVs at the earliest possible stage of a project, reducing the potential for pressure on FMVs once the fieldwork is underway so everything runs as smoothly as possible.
- If you work in a pharmaceutical / healthcare company and are involved in commissioning market research, it will help you understand the perspective and challenges for market research and fieldwork agencies and the impact that remuneration can have on the quality of the data produced. It will also help when communicating to colleagues internally on the subject of appropriate incentivisation of respondents.
The guidelines document has now been published, so please read it in advance and come prepared with any questions:
You can submit your questions here - by 31st October (we do also hope to take questions on the day, but time will be limited)
- Matt Beckett - Managing Director, CSL, BHBIA Ethics & Compliance Committee Chair
- Kim Smith - BHBIA Ethics & Compliance Advisor
- Jessica Santos - Global Compliance and Quality Director, DPO, Cerner Enviza
- Clare Hopkins - Field Director, Just Worldwide
We are very grateful to the team - who represent both the Ethics & Compliance Committee and Fieldwork Forum - for sharing their time and expertise for the benefit of BHBIA members.
Click on the register for event button below. Please note you must be logged in as a member to book online.
If you belong to a BHBIA member company but don't yet have a log in please register now to join your company's membership.