Friday 09 November 2018, 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
This webinar will explore the principles of designing and optimising surveys for healthcare research, based on experience and research into what gets the best results.
We will use case studies and examples to demonstrate how to design surveys which get the data required, without bias and with enjoyed participation from participants.
Learn how to design and optimise your surveys for a mobile future.
This session will cover…
- The critical appraisal process – what you need to look out for when evaluating a survey
- The techniques you can employ to optimise your survey
- How to engage respondents more effectively in healthcare research
- How to apply a narrative structure to your survey to improve participation rates
- How to write questions that will deliver more truthful answers
- How to write questions in the most efficient way
- The role and use of visual in survey design and how they can improve feedback
- Examining the specific challenges of healthcare research, what to watch out for, the common problems and how to handle them
This webinar will be run for us by Jon Puleston of Lightspeed Health.
Webinar recording now available - full members only (you will need to log in to access it).