Order vouchers now, to redeem over the next 12 months
Tuesday 31 December 2019
We recognise that at certain points in the financial year companies may have funds available that they wish to spend on training and professional development, but without a commitment to a specific course or event. The scheme allows you to purchase vouchers in denominations of £50, £100, £200 or £500 which can be redeemed against the cost of bookings for BHBIA training courses, the Summer Event*, Winter Seminar* or Annual Conference* at any time within 12 months following purchase.
How does this work in practice?
Vouchers can be ordered by emailing email@example.com with the total amount of vouchers and denominations required. To use your voucher, simply record on the voucher the details of the event you wish to use it for, along with the name of the delegate.
Then post the original voucher to the BHBIA along with a copy of your online booking confirmation for the event in question. When you book the event online, you should not select to pay immediately online (as it automatically will charge you the full amount) instead, please request an invoice and you can make an online payment anytime on the website by completing the make a payment page, quote 'BHBIA Event Voucher' and the voucher number in the payment description.
Terms and conditions
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- Vouchers may be redeemed against BHBIA training courses, Summer Event, Winter Seminar and the BHBIA Annual Conference only.
- Vouchers may only be used by the organisation that purchased the voucher. Voucher ownership may not be transferred.
- Vouchers may not be exchanged for cash and are non-refundable.
- In order to use BHBIA vouchers as payment or part payment towards a BHBIA event the voucher number and amount must be stated at the time of booking, paying and the original voucher should be posted to the BHBIA, Ground Floor, 4 Victoria Square, St Albans, Herts AL1 3TF.
*These events are only available to BHBIA member organisations.