September 27th, 2023
We currently have one vacancy for a pharma/healthcare company member to join our board. Would you consider joining us to help drive our strategic and tactical plans forward?
We won’t pretend it isn’t hard work! Board members attend most of our monthly Board meetings (a mixture of full-day, face-to-face meetings and shorter sessions via Zoom) and take on specific responsibilities outside of the meetings. You might chair an event, join a committee or contribute to another BHBIA initiative.
Whatever you get involved with, you'll take a hands-on approach to making things happen with the support of our BHBIA Officers and Admin Team.
So, it is a significant commitment, and you will need your company’s backing, but there are some great benefits for you and your company in return.
Why get involved?
- Make a meaningful difference to what the BHBIA provides its members and be among the first to know about new developments.
- Be part of a great team, sharing experiences with like-minded peers and gaining insight into the industry and other organisations' operations.
- Enjoy the satisfaction of knowing you're contributing to our industry’s future beyond what you can achieve within your organisation.
- Raise your profile and broaden your network.
- Benefit from free attendance at major member events such as the Annual Conference.
Who we’re looking for
We welcome interest from people at any stage of their careers but are looking for someone with the experience and confidence to play a proactive role on the team.
We’re particularly interested in hearing from anyone who could contribute knowledge, skills and energy in one or more of the following areas:
- Thought leadership – enabling our members to access and debate the key trends, issues and ideas. We need someone to help introduce innovative thinking and speakers in different formats.
- Member engagement – nurturing an active and engaged community of business insights professionals, encouraging inclusion and belonging, and fostering connection and collaboration along the way.
- Professional development – developing our learning management systems and creating high-quality training opportunities that meet the needs of people at all stages of their business insights career.
Express your interest by Friday 19th October
E-mail email@example.com to express your interest and we will be happy to discuss the role further. You’re not committing to anything at this stage, so please let us know if you may be interested but want to know more.
No election or voting process is required at this point in the year but if more than one applicant comes forward, we will need to decide who would be most suitable for the role. We will be transparent in our discussions with you should this arise.
We look forward to hearing from you!