November 9th, 2023
Are you ready for an exciting part-time role that
complements your current contract or freelance projects?
The BHBIA is looking for a new Engagement Officer to continue to enhance our member experience. Your mission is to connect, engage with and promote our offerings to the UK healthcare business insights community.
About the role
The primary focus of the Engagement Officer role is to support the Association's goals by bringing members together through a range of initiatives and events.
Building on existing activities, the Engagement Officer is responsible for supporting the Board to engage the membership. This is achieved by:
- Supporting and running our established member initiatives such as Committees and Connect Groups
- Establishing new member networks focussed on developing and supporting specific aspects of the Association’s work
- Helping new and existing members to make the most of their membership and the resources available
- Recommending and establishing new initiatives which will further establish community and collaboration, and deliver value to its members
- Promoting the services of the BHBIA to a range of life sciences stakeholders and to encourage non-members to join
- Supporting new member enquiries and liaising with other professional associations
- Supporting key BHBIA events, including the annual conference and Winter Seminar
The role is varied, adaptable and open to evolution but fundamentally encompasses working on the activities which require the Board or support team to reach out into the wider BHBIA membership.
This part-time role will suit a self-starter with a passion for healthcare business insights, strong oral and written communication skills and ability to manage complex projects with minimal supervision.
Candidates need to have a good understanding of the healthcare business insights landscape and a passion for engaging with BHBIA members. Download or click here to see the full job description - BHBIA Engagement Officer
Apply by close of business on 4th December 2023
If you would like an informal conversation with other BHBIA Officers before applying, please get in touch via email@example.com
To apply for the role, please send your CV and a covering letter/email to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on 4th December 2023.