October 23rd, 2017
The British Healthcare Business Intelligence Association has decided
to replace its existing website (https://www.bhbia.org.uk) and is
seeking to find a suitable supplier able to deliver both the web
interface and database components of the project in a timely,
professional and economical manner.
The core aim of the BHBIA is to promote the excellence with integrity of Business Intelligence within the Healthcare Industry. Our members are drawn from pharmaceutical/ healthcare companies and the agencies/consultancies that supply business intelligence services to those companies.
Our briefing document, together with the supporting appendices, is intended to give suppliers sufficient information to decide whether they are interested to supply and to provide a proposal that should include:
- overview of proposed technical solution,
- estimated time to build and implement,
- whether any elements would be outsourced,
- development costs (showing split between website theme, main site functionality, training microsite functionality and individual costs for each item of new functionality),
- anticipated ongoing costs to cover hosting and maintenance,
- costs for BHBIA to own the website code,
- design ideas and examples,
- to include references / testimonials for similar website projects.
We require responses to be received no later than 4:00pm on 16th November 2017.
Whilst the brief is strongly focussed on functionality, this reflects our need to make clear the complexity of our requirements, and should not imply a lack of prioritisation of the design elements. We are very conscious that the outward appearance is what will have most impact on our members. It is therefore a priority to give the site a more modern look and feel, and make it easier to navigate, at the same time as meeting the functionality/database-related requirements.
Please email responses to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm on 16th November.
You can also contact us on this email address with any queries prior to submission.