Hamilton House, Mabledon Place, London WC1H 9BD
Wednesday 05 June 2019, 9.00
A day of interactive, expert-led, sessions exploring current practice and thinking in behavioural science as it applies to healthcare business intelligence.
Attendees will hear about real-life case-studies and different perspectives via a series of TED-style talks, with mini-workshops to discuss the implications and applications for our day to day work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for healthcare business intelligence people interested in behavioural science - from all sides of the industry - to learn, debate, and network in the company of experienced and like-minded professionals.
We are very grateful to the organisations and individuals that give their time and expertise on a voluntary basis to run training courses on behalf of the BHBIA.
This day will be led by John Aitchison of First Line Research and Sarah Smith of Kantar Health.
Topics will include:
- “Habits: how to build and strengthen positive behaviour”
- “Working with the COM-B model”
- “The influence of social norms”
- “Does concept testing actually work?”
- “Behavioural science and healthcare market research: past, present, and future”
and more ...
- Gill O'Hanlon, Managing Director & Di Adams, Head of Health Practice, The Behavioural Architects
- Fiona Hammond, Managing Director, Hamell
- Katy Irving, Senior Research Director, HRW
- Paul Mannu, Behavioural Insights Specialist, Cello Health
- John Aitchison, Managing Director, First Line Research (co-convenor)
- Sarah Smith, Qualitative Director, Kantar Health (co-convenor)
'Early bird' delegate fees for bookings made on or before the 11th April 2019:
- Members: £404 + VAT
- Non-Members: £494 + VAT
(These prices include a 10% early booking discount).
Cancellation Policy for early bird bookings: full fee payable / no refunds given; however a substitute delegate can be accepted. (Our standard cancellation policy does not apply).
Delegate Fees for bookings made after the 11th April 2019:
- Members: £449 + VAT
- Non-Members: £549 + VAT
Cancellation Policy: standard cancellation policy applies, as stated on booking form