Thursday 18 November 2021, 3.00-4.00pm
News from the Regulators:
- Guidance on International data transfer mechanisms
- Guidance on the concepts of controller and processor
- What’s on the horizon (brief mentions of UK granted data adequacy for a series of countries, DCHS/Goldacre review, GpDPR data access)
Updated BHBIA Legal & Ethical Guidelines:
- Introducing the changes
New quick guides focusing on the changed BI landscape (managing post-lockdown and the longer term):
- Face to face fieldwork
- Due diligence and new technologies
- Consent forms best practice (produced by the Fieldwork Forum with support from the ECC)
The webinar will be run for us by experienced members of the BHBIA Ethics & Compliance Committee - we are very grateful to the team for giving their time and expertise for the benefit of BHBIA members.
- Klaas Breukel - EMEA Business Insights Manager, Haematology, The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
- Xavier Fonder - Delivery & Compliance Director, RONIN International
- Nicola Miles - Head of Clinical Data Services, medeConnect - M3 Clinical Data Services
- Yuliya Fontanetti - Global Director of Project Management and Compliance, Cello Health Insight
They will be supported by Catherine Ayland, BHBIA Ethics Advisor.
Click on the register for event button below. Please note you must be logged in as a member to book online.
If you belong to a BHBIA member company but don't yet have a log in please register now to join your company's membership.