Thursday 18 November 2021, 3.00-4.00pm
This session updates members on news from the regulators regarding issues such as data transfer mechanisms and controller/processor definitions, as well as sharing the latest guidance and resources from the BHBIA
Webinar recording and slides now available: full BHBIA members only - you will need to log in to access these - once logged in, the details - including video link and password - will appear on the page below this text.
News from the Regulators:
- Guidance on International data transfer mechanisms
- Guidance on the concepts of controller and processor
- What’s on the horizon (brief mentions of UK granted data adequacy for a series of countries, DCHS/Goldacre review, GpDPR data access)
Updated BHBIA Legal & Ethical Guidelines:
- Introducing the changes
New quick guides focusing on the changed BI landscape (managing post-lockdown and the longer term):
- Face to face fieldwork
- Due diligence and new technologies
- Consent forms best practice (produced by the Fieldwork Forum with support from the ECC)
The webinar will be run for us by experienced members of the BHBIA Ethics & Compliance Committee - we are very grateful to the team for giving their time and expertise for the benefit of BHBIA members.
- Catherine Ayland - BHBIA Ethics Advisor
- Klaas Breukel - EMEA Business Insights Manager, Haematology, The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
- Xavier Fonder - Delivery & Compliance Director, RONIN International
- Yuliya Fontanetti - Global Director of Project Management and Compliance, Cello Health Insight
- Nicola Miles - Head of Clinical Data Services, medeConnect - M3 Clinical Data Services
Click on the register for event button below. Please note you must be logged in as a member to book online.
If you belong to a BHBIA member company but don't yet have a log in please register now to join your company's membership.