Hamilton House, Mabledon Place, London WC1H 9BD
Thursday 14 October 2021, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
A practical, exercise-based workshop helping you understand how the BHBIA Guidelines apply to your current projects and those you may need to run in the future
Coffee and Registration at 9.00am for a 9.30am start
Who is this workshop for?
Anyone who wants to become more knowledgeable and confident about approaching compliance issues throughout the market research process
- Suitable for all healthcare market researchers, whether you work in a market research agency, pharma company or fieldwork organisation, and whether or not you have any specific compliance responsibilities;
- Previous attendees have also included people working in a pharma compliance or medical departments who are keen to deep dive specific legal and ethical issues that may arise in market research.
The workshop will give you a chance to:
- Go beyond the online training by looking at more complex scenarios and grey areas;
- Focus on pragmatic application of the BHBIA Legal and Ethical Guidelines and ABPI/BHBIA Guidelines for Adverse Event Reporting;
- Take a break from your day job to engage with compliance, become more familiar with resources available to you and become more confident in what they mean for your organisation;
- Learn from our conveners and other delegates in candid discussions around issues they have faced in a range of different roles, either commissioning, designing or fielding market research;
- Get to grips with the impact of data protection legislation on the guidelines.
We are very grateful to the organisations and individuals that give their time and expertise on a voluntary basis to run training courses on behalf of the BHBIA - in this case members of the BHBIA Ethics & Compliance Committee.
More details coming soon
'Early bird' delegate fees for bookings made on or before the 19th August 2021
- Members: £404 + VAT
- Non-Members: £494 + VAT
(These prices include a 10% early booking discount).
Cancellation Policy for early bird bookings: full fee payable / no refunds given; however a substitute delegate can be accepted. (Our standard cancellation policy does not apply).
Delegate Fees for bookings made after the 19th August 2021:
- Members: £449 + VAT
- Non-Members: £549 + VAT
Cancellation Policy: standard cancellation policy applies, as stated on booking form
Online Booking - Click on the register for event button below. Please note you must be logged in if you are a member or join as a registered user to book online. VAT will be added when you click Register for Event