This event is formally recognised by the MRS CPD Programme
The MRS Continuous Professional Development (CPD) programme offers MRS members a framework to take control of their professional development planning; enabling them to plan their future career needs, to maximise the benefit of their MRS membership with the opportunity to gain recognition for their career progression by upgrading MRS Certified Member Status.
This BHBIA event is formally recognised by the MRS CPD Programme.
Details of the MRS CPD accreditation for this event:
Membership Benchmark Standard:
- Standard 7: Awareness and evaluation of research methodologies
- Standard 8: Conducting all or part of a research project
- Standard 9: A nominated specialist area in research
- STANDARD 3: The role of research in decision making within an organisation
MRS Professional Development Framework:
- Plan, design and manage research project
- Manage and lead research operations
- Lead cutting-edge thinking and innovative techniques
- Use and develop marketing customer data/research
- Provide strategic marketing intelligence & customer insight