Legal and Ethical Guidelines for Data Analysts
This course provides a good basic understanding of the legal and ethical requirements for analysts - covering analytical work in the SFE, Customer and Insights areas.
Based on the BHBIA's Data Analytics Guidelines - a series designed to provide guidance on the legal and ethical issues impacting data analysts.
The training is for analysts who work in business intelligence - including, but not limited to:
- SFE Analysts (sales ops, territories, incentive schemes, targets and forecasts etc.);
- Customer Analysts (HCP segmentation, CRM, quant research support, database admin);
- Insights Analysts (RWE support, CCG segmentation, HES, promotional response analysis, machine learning and artificial intelligence).
Copyright © 2021 BHBIA. All rights reserved.
If you are already registered with the BHBIA, please login and you will be taken back to this page, if your membership type authorises you to view it.LOGIN HERE
There are many benefits to being registered with the BHBIA.
The first step is register your details as a user of our website. You will then be able to go on to select a membership option that’s right for you (e.g. join your company’s existing membership or set up a new company or individual membership.) You will then be able to access restricted course content, depending on your membership type.JOIN/REGISTER
This Training Programme is made up of two parts:
- Learning (training slides) – available free of charge to all website users, but you will need to be logged in as a site user to view them
- Competency Testing – only members and certified non-members of the BHBIA can access the test and receive a Certificate of Competency
If you know your user-name and password: please log in now – if you have not already done so. (If you have forgotten your details you can request a reminder via the login page).
If you don't already have a BHBIA user name and password: Please register now. Once registered as a site user you will be offered the option to join your company's existing membership, which will give you access to the online training slides AND the competency test. If in doubt select this option. Most major pharma companies and business intelligence agencies are BHBIA members – we’ll let you know if your company isn’t.
You will need to wait for us to confirm that your membership is authorised, otherwise you will not be able to take the test or receive a named certificate of competency. We aim to complete authorisations within one business day.
If you DO NOT belong to a BHBIA member or certified non-member company, you will (once you have registered), be able study the training slides, but you will not be able to take the online test or receive a named certificate of competency.