Friday 01 September 2017, 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
This webinar is suitable for Research Agencies and Pharma Business Insights people looking at ways to get closer to the patient.
It focusses on two case studies:
A UK study about attitudes to health in people with chronic conditions
- The importance of getting context around biometric information
- Ensuring compliance and patient safety
A 360 view of the experience of dealing with IBS - a multi-country study using a wide range of media to understand the patient journey integrating the following:
- TDIs/IDIs with patients
- Qualitative online patient blog
- Social Media Listening conducted in UK, US and Germany
- Cultural Insights via the internet
- Deep dive into the world’s largest patient-reported database
The speakers will draw on their experiences of conducting these and many other studies over the years, and will share some of their successes and challenges.
Full members can now view the recording of this webinar (you will need to log in to access it).