Entry deadline: 17th February 2020 – 5pm
Awarded for a research or analytical project that has increased understanding of target customers to inform/positively impact strategic decision-making
- Showcase insights generated from a research or analytical project which has significantly increased a pharma/healthcare company’s understanding of their target customers and has helped to positively impact strategic decision-making
- Highlight how the insight(s) have had a positive impact on the business or key stakeholders; at least some of this impact must have been in the UK
Answering the following questions should help bring your submission to life:
- What was the initial business question and what impact were you aiming for?
- Which stakeholders did you involve from the project outset and why?
- What methodology/approach did you use and how did you decide on it?
- What was your final recommendation and what was the impact of the insights on the business, patients and/or the NHS?
See SUBMISSION GUIDELINES to make sure that your entry meets the required specifications
See FAQS and ENTRY TIPS for lots of helpful advice to help you fine tune your entry - this includes clarification on the definition of 'impact'.
Click on ENTRY FORM to submit your entry (we recommend that you check out the form now so that you know exactly what information will be needed)
- You’ll need to have all the entrants’ details to hand and ensure you have obtained their permissions for their details to be used in publicity
- The entry form gives you the opportunity to specify any companies who should not view your entry – so that these can be excluded from the judging panel.
What happens next?
- Judging will take place in late March - the panel for each category will be carefully selected to ensure impartiality and all judges sign a confidentiality undertaking.
- The highly commended shortlist will be publicised in April. You will be notified by the end of March whether or not your entry has been successful in reaching this stage. One of the highly commended entries will be announced as the winner at the awards ceremony on 11th May.