Entry deadline: 17th February 2020 – 5pm
Awarded for a research project or analytical approach that has helped a company to put patients at the heart of decision-making
- Showcase how a research project or analytical approach has helped a pharma/healthcare company put patients at the heart of their strategic decision-making
- Highlight how the insight(s) helped to positively influence the company’s patient centric strategy; at least some of this influence must have been in the UK
Answering the following questions should help bring your submission to life:
- What was the initial business question?
- Which stakeholders did you involve from the project outset and why?
- How did the methodology/approach facilitate a true engagement with patients to uncover deep insight(s) into their needs and experience of living with their condition or disease
- How did the insights impact on decision-making and positively influence the company’s patient-centric strategy?
See SUBMISSION GUIDELINES to make sure that your entry meets the required specifications
See FAQS and ENTRY TIPS for lots of helpful advice to help you fine tune your entry - this includes clarification on the definition of 'impact'.
Click on ENTRY FORM to submit your entry (we recommend that you check out the form now so that you know exactly what information will be needed)
- You’ll need to have all the entrants’ details to hand and ensure you have obtained their permissions for their details to be used in publicity
- The entry form gives you the opportunity to specify any companies who should not view your entry – so that these can be excluded from the judging panel.
What happens next?
- Judging will take place in late March - the panel for each category will be carefully selected to ensure impartiality and all judges sign a confidentiality undertaking.
- The highly commended shortlist will be publicised in April. You will be notified by the end of March whether or not your entry has been successful in reaching this stage. One of the highly commended entries will be announced as the winner at the awards ceremony on 11th May.