Entry deadline: 17th February 2020 – 5pm
Awarded for an innovative approach that has had a positive impact on outcomes or stakeholder interactions
- Showcase how you have used an innovative approach to positively impact outcomes – your chance to show the benefits of your new and different thinking!
- We include innovation in the broadest sense; for example - a new research methodology or interviewing technique, a new analytical solution, or a different way of delivering the insights – as long as it has positively enhanced a project or an interaction with internal or external stakeholders. At least some of the impact must have been in the UK
Answering the following questions should help bring your submission to life:
- Relevant context around the business challenge
- An outline of your new / different approach
- A summary of the impact of your approach on the business, patients and/or the NHS, to include client reactions/feedback
See SUBMISSION GUIDELINES to make sure that your entry meets the required specifications
See FAQS and ENTRY TIPS for lots of helpful advice to help you fine tune your entry - this includes clarification on the definition of 'impact'
Click on ENTRY FORM to submit your entry (we recommend that you check out the form now so that you know exactly what information will be needed)
- You’ll need to have all the entrants’ details to hand and ensure you have obtained their permissions for their details to be used in publicity
- The entry form gives you the opportunity to specify any companies who should not view your entry – so that these can be excluded from the judging panel.
What happens next?
- Judging will take place in late March - the panel for each category will be carefully selected to ensure impartiality and all judges sign a confidentiality undertaking.
- The highly commended shortlist will be publicised in April. You will be notified by the end of March whether or not your entry has been successful in reaching this stage. One of the highly commended entries will be announced as the winner at the awards ceremony on 11th May.